Reports to: Managing Director
Paul Norman Plastics Ltd is a plastics injection moulding company with own brand products, due to expansion we are looking for an enthusiastic sales and marketing person to join our team.
Responsible for the sales and marketing activities of two of the companies’ brands Game Guard Gumshields and PNP Breaker Boards. The responsibilities for both brands are very similar.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
Game Guard is a premium range of boil & bite gumshields.
PNP Breaker Boards is a range re-breakable boards used mainly in Taekwondo
- Assist with producing a sales and marketing strategy to promote both product ranges to B2C and B2B customers
- Manage and develop the brands websites
- Produce fresh content to improve SEO
- Produce monthly newsletters/blogs
- Manage email campaigns using mail chimp
- Produce and submit articles/content to industry relevant press/magazines
- Manage social media platforms, producing content to increase sales and brand awareness.
- Both product ranges are offered for sale via our website, Amazon & eBay – optimise listings to increase traffic and sales conversions
- Manage enquires, produce and follow up quotations
- Explore new distribution channels both UK and Export market
- Record the enquiries on the CRM system.
Qualifications and experience required to do this role:
- 2 years + experience in a similar role and a marketing qualification
- A good head for business and knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organization, planning and formal presentation skills.
- Excellent eye for detail and creativity.
- Ability to work on their own or part of a team.
- Competent in Microsoft Office.
- Familiar with Word Press an advantage
- Knowledge of Amazon and eBay platforms an advantage
- Adaptable/flexible approach to work
Hours of Work – 38.5 hours per week 8.30am – 5.00pm Monday to Thursday, 8.30am – 3.30pm Friday
We can offer some flexibility around working hours, so if the above hours do not suit, please include what hours you are able to do. This could also be slightly less than the 38.5 quoted.
Annual Salary – £20,000 – £24,000 per annum based on experience (pro-rata for part time hours)
Holiday & Benefits – 25 days per year plus bank holidays, membership of company Health Shields Scheme
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org