Manufacturing/Production Engineering Coordinator
- Manage tool room workload. Ensuring works orders are completed in a timely and logical manner.
- Manage external tooling projects with contractors to ensure on budget and on time delivery.
- Liaise with customers regarding new tooling and modification deliverables and timetables.
- Raise tool trial information / instruction packs. For new tools, modifications and repairs.
- Raise tool room works orders.
- Work with production planning to schedule tool trials in line with customer expectations.
- Submit and track all samples sent to customers for approval relating to tool trials – new tools and modifications.
- Assist with technical quality issues – fault finding.
- Prepare and improve technical documents for internal processes.
- Maintain and update tooling asset database.
- CAD – Computer Aided Design both 2D & 3D preferably SolidWorks or similar package
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to read and prepare 2D drawings for manufacture
- Proficient with MS Office – (word, excel, outlook, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience in manufacturing processes
- Ability to project coordinate people and projects
- Confident in working with customers and suppliers
- Can work independently and in team environments
- A flexible approach able to cope with changing priorities
Advantageous / Non-Essential skills and experience
- Injection moulding experience in part and or tooling design
- CAM – Computer Aided Manufacturing
- Customer facing skills
- Job costing and budget tracking
- Quotation preparation
- Design of Jigs and Fixtures for use in production environments
This position is full time, days only and permanent.
Holiday Allowance – 33 days per annum including bank holidays.
Salary – dependent upon experience.
In the first instance please submit your CV and covering letter including your salary expectation to email@example.com